As much as we want you to love your Vintage Foundry Co. shoes, sometimes there are reasons why you might want to return or exchange your order. If you’ve ordered the wrong size or any other reasons, you can always exchange or return it (within the contiguous U.S.) so long as:
- Your return/exchange request is submitted within 30 days on the date of purchase.
- Your items are unworn, undamaged, in re-sellable condition (i.e. no creases or wear on soles), and in their original packaging.
- Your return/exchange request is from Our Website, Express Marketplace, or Amazon only. Otherwise, please contact the retailer of where you purchased the item so they can further assist you with your concern.
- For International returns (no exchange available), you must purchase your own shipping label to ship the item/s back to us.
- We can only provide a free return/exchange once.
We reserve the right to refuse returns that do not meet these criteria. We will provide a FREE shipping label for your return/exchange, however there is a fixed $7.95 restocking fee for all return and exchange requests.
Click here to get started on your return/exchange.